Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Date of Meeting: September 21, 2011
Time of Meeting: Regular meeting 7:30 PM
Meeting Location: Webster Groves City Hall, 4 E Lockwood Ave. Present Absent
Todd Meyer (Chair) _____ _____
Dottie Alexander _____ _____
Greg Falk _____ _____
Bridget Keitel _____ _____
Virginia Pankey _____ _____
Lanna Skadden _____ _____
Eric Strutman _____ _____
Heidi Styrk (Recording Secretary) _____ _____
Greg Mueller, Council Member (E) _____ _____
Mike Harney, Building Commissioner (E) _____ _____
A. Accomplishment of 2011
B. Goals for 2012
GOAL SETTING PLAN (refer to plan for details of each strategy):
1. Annual PowerPoint Presentation for the City Council due in October 2011. Briefly explain the accomplishment of 2011 and goals for 2012.
2. Nominate at least two historic preservation projects of the Awards of Excellence.
3. Complete the list of Historic Properties and transmit it to the City Council and City attorney via a transmittal letter from the HPC Chairman. September 2011.
4. Work with other boards and commissions in the City to enhance awareness of the HPC's missions and efforts. Efforts would work in tandem with the efforts to promote the City and encourage economic development. Ongoing.
5. Define entrances to the various Historic Districts. Agree upon signs and locations of the signs for each district.
6. Identify topics for an educational brochure.
1. On line surveys http://www.dnr.mo.gov/shpo/survey-eg.htm
NEXT MEETING: October 19, 2011
Individuals who require an accommodation (sign language, interpreter, listening devices, etc.) to participate in the meeting should contact the City Clerk at 314-963-5318 (fax number 314-963-7561) or Relay Missouri at 1-800-735-2966 (TDD) at least two working days prior to the meeting.