Park, Pavilion and Field Reservations
Playgrounds, trails, and open areas are open to the public during normal park hours. Fields and pavilions must be reserved for use.
Any park, field or pavilion used for commercial purposes (photography sessions, video or film production) must be approved by the Director of parks and Recreation. A permit (with fee) will be required. To obtain a permit for commercial purposes you must provide a certificate of insurance, script or storyboard of planned session, and fill out rental intent form.
Pavilions and Picnic SitesReservations for pavilions and picnic sites at Webster Groves parks are available through the Department of Parks and Recreation. Residents may inquire about reserving facilities by filling out a Rental Intent Form, contacting (314) 963-5600, or via email.
Reservations are available on a first come, first served basis and can only be made by a Webster Groves resident. A minimum of one week's notice is required to reserve a date. Rentals require at least 7 days notice process; please call ahead for availability. Special events may be charged an additional clean-up and/or staffing fee.
Pavilion/Picnic Rental Intent Form
|Blackburn Park (Large Pavilion)||$150||100|
|Blackburn Park (Small Pavilion)*||$50||40|
|Blackburn Park (Picnic Site)*||$25||25|
|Larson Park (Large Pavilion)||$150||100|
|Larson Park (Fire Ring)||$25||N/A|
|Ivory Crockett Park (Pavilion)*||$50||50|
|Southwest Park (Picnic Site)*||$25||25
|Deer Creek Park (Fire Ring)||$25||N/A /no restrooms|
|Old Orchard Gazebo||$60||N/A /no restrooms|
|Margaret Atlanta Park (Pavilion)*||$35||20/ no restrooms|
|Southwest Park Pavilion||$50||40
|Marshall- Trail Head||$50||40/ no restrooms
|Glen Park||$50||40 / no restrooms
|Lorraine Davis||$50||40 / no restrooms|
*Small pavilions and picnic sites do not have electricity or water.
- A permit is required when alcohol is available at any Webster Groves facility
- All parks close 1/2 after sunset; this excludes lit facility areas, such as ball fields, tennis courts, and lit pavilions (when reserved). Closing times for areas covered under a permit is 11:00 p.m.
- Rental fees are non-refundable
- No inflatables or bounce houses and water features
- No amplified music
- No groups over 100
- No weddings
- No wedding Receptions
- No outside Grills
The City of Webster Groves has six parks with fields that may be reserved by residents. Field reservations are made on a priority schedule, with youth and returning teams given first priority in renewing reservations. A certificate of insurance is required from all groups using the field on an ongoing basis. All parks close one hour after sunset; closing time for areas covered under a permit is 11:00 p.m.
Field Reservation FeesDeer Creek, Ivory Crockett, Larson and Southwest parks - $15/hour
Blackburn and Memorial Parks - $15/hour for unlit fields, $30/hour for lit fields.
- Contact (314) 963-5650 for information not listed.
- Fields may be reserved for baseball and softball beginning April 1.
- Soccer use may begin on August 1, with the exception of Memorial Park, which may be used beginning September 1.
- Programs such as camps, leagues, etc., which charge for participation will be assessed a fee of 30% of gross revenue.