Upcoming Activities and Registration Information
The City of Webster Groves offers a number of programs, activities, classes, and special events through the Department of Parks & Recreation.
View program information for the current month
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 5:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Front Desk open until 8:30 p.m.)
- Registration may be made in person, by mail, or by phone.
- Checks should be made payable to the City of Webster Groves, and mailed to #33 E. Glendale, Webster Groves, MO 63119. (For a return receipt, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.)
- Registrations by phone are accepted with a MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
- Registration is not complete until the fee is paid.
- Registration deadline is three working days prior to the start of the program unless otherwise indicated.
- Participants will not be contacted unless a program is canceled.
- Medical insurance is the responsibility of program participants.
- No refunds after the second class meeting of any program unless an individual participant experiences a medical problem which prohibits participation.
- $5 service charge for refund issued due to participant cancellation. (Medical - pro-rated less the service charge.)
- The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel a program. Participants will be notified and full refunds issued.
- Exceptions to the refund policy may exist
Keeping up to Standards
In accordance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), the City of Webster Groves will make all reasonable modifications to policies and programs to ensure that people with disabilities have an equal opportunity to enjoy all of its programs, services and activities. Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a program, service or activity of Webster Groves, should contact the office of the Coordinator of Inclusive Services Mary Furfaro, at (314) 505-8607 or by e-mail as soon as possible, but no later than two weeks before the scheduled event. We will meet any reasonable request to make accommodations for program participants.
Fees and charges listed on this website may be subject to change. For most up-to-date fees and charges, please see the current recreation program activity guide or call (314) 963-5600.